Review: Just an Illusion - Side A

Just an Illusion - Side A Just an Illusion - Side A by D. Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

****4 Stars****
This book completely gripped me; the action was a slow and deliberate build towards the end. I have so many questions about where the story will go from here. I loved the characters, Sawyer and Noah both had me swooning but 'Princess' really stole the show. One thing that I love about this book is the alternation of the chapter and blog posts. Noah is just so sweet, loves his family more than anything and is very sweet. Sawyer is dark, brooding and carries the weight of the world on his shoulders and Amelia is strong, independent & loving. I’m looking forward to the next book.
****Copy from new-adult-book-club for review****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts