Review: War Poppy

War Poppy War Poppy by Nicole Lynne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 WAR Stars*****
So I finished this book some time ago and every time I kept trying to write my review but I would get stuck as to how to translate how beautiful this book is. Stuck not because this was a bad book I’d get stuck because this book pulled so many feelings out of me, I can’t even tell you how many times I cried or how many time my eyes water it wasn’t all from sadness there was joy in this story too. I can’t even wrap my brain around as to how I could survive PTSD or the loss of the love of my life or my best friend. Poppy and Brandon get a second chance on life but there grief and loss and loss love is too much for them, they both lost Connor the trio friendship was broken now. Brandon personal war with his mind was like bomb that was just waiting to go off. I could feel how the book was gonna end but I didn’t want it to end that way I held on for Poppy and Brandon. This isn’t fluffy read this story deal with real life issues that are happening right now. This is a must read!!
*****ARC from L. Woods PR for review*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts