Review: Maniac

Maniac Maniac by Winter Travers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Maniac Stars*****

Each book in this series gets better and better, this book is a bit more darker than first two I laughed more in the first two. But hey I love a dark read. So I really was plotting how this story would go while I was reading Pipe and I was surprise how it went so much different than what I came up with. Maniac has been on Wren babysitting duties since the last book and this story picks up right after Wren suicide attempt. Wren ex did the unthinkable to her sold her to his MC as payment and Wren was living in hell under their thumb. Maniac wants to help Wren through all her darkness so she can live her life it’s meant to be. These two love hate relationship that make this book a slow burn read (swoon). Maniac is nothing but bossy and all Alpha and very loyal man to his family and his MC all the thing that drive Wren nuts about him but also gives her security she needs. Maniac and Wren’s journey is a beautiful powerful and moving. I know this is vague review but you have read because I don’t want to give to much away. Will wren join the girl gang?


*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****

Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3) by Winter Travers
Maniac

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts