Review: The Pawn and the Knight

The Pawn and the Knight The Pawn and the Knight by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Amazing Stars*****
Skye Warren writes with such style that brings her plot development and her characters to vivid life. I could not stop reading as soon as I got my hands on this book. Gabriel is enigmatic, dangerous, and sensual. Avery smart but very naïve when it comes to her father. Avery doesn’t know all the secrets and lies that have been feed to her but when she learns them it turns her world upside down. When Avery gets one or two questions are answered, five new questions come to light and you realize she is even more in the dark than ever. Such a good read!

*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts