Review: Where My Heart Lies

Where My Heart Lies Where My Heart Lies by Angela Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 OK Stars*****
This book took me by surprise; it’s full of emotion suspense and family love. What else can you ask for in a good MC book; not happy how it ended (lies loved it). This is a great why for the start of a new series to start and great book first book for Angela Marie. How do I write this without giving too much away because I really want you to read this book. Nicola has not had it easy since her mother death and we see that in the start of this book but she has a plan and will not back down all she has to do is wait till she 18 and make a run. Fast forward Nicola is back home and it’s not because she wants to be she soon learns that she has never really be alone. So many secrets and lies are and they are soon to come to light and that’s when things hit the fan.

***** ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts