Review: Perversion

Perversion Perversion by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do being T.M. gives another great story where you're left speechless and needing more. This book is gritty, crazy, sexy and GOOD. I tried to take mine just to drag it so it wouldn't end because I knew this wasn't the only book. Emma and Grim back stories are sad and heartbreaking and you want them to find there place in the world that has been so curl to them. Emma tossed into a world unlike any other and the person she trust the most might be the one trying to hurt along. Grim thought he would never see the girl he met so many years ago that took his heart. But one night there story changes all over again. This all I can say without giving all the good stuff. I can't wait for the next installment.

***** ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****
Perversion
Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1) by T.M. Frazier


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts