Review: Covet

Covet Covet by Ella James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*****4 Covet Stars*****
This was my first read by Ella James and I was completely taken with this book and I kept putting off reading this book. This story is real I could not stop reading; so many twist and turns secrets. Finley story alone is gut wrenching then anb in a crazy twist will leave you with jaw dropping. Declan story not so great too but his story is what’s happening in this world right now drugs, fame, abuse. I loved how this two had a small past and the past affected them both in different ways. But I did feel like the book was missing something and I can't point out exactly but it was something. But this should definitely be in your must reads.
*****ARC from Give Me Book Promotions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts