Review: Wreck My World

Wreck My World Wreck My World by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** Wreck Stars*****

Victoria Ashley knocks this book right out of the park. Kota and Easton’s story is full of lust, love and angst; this book is so emotionally charged it will consume you. Easton has been in love with Dakota the moment he laid eyes on her when they were just kids. Kota knew the moment she met Easton he was not just going to be his brother’s best friend. But as time passed their feelings changed but for other reasons neither of them acted on those feelings. Then the unexpected happened and Easton up and left without so much of a word for years. Now Easton back and has his eyes on the prize Kota. But will Kota give in to her feelings and let the past stay in the past?

*****ARC from Give Me Books Promotions for review*****




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts