Review: N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater

N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 NINE Stars*****
I thought this series couldn’t get any better but I was so wrong it just went up another level. Lenore and Kevin’s story is just a crazy as the rest of the guys. Kevin past is painful and tragic he has encountered many forms of abuse and being bounced around in foster care. Lenore grew up on the right side of town of the Causeway Bridge where big house and bank accounts are the norm; but Lenore knows it’s not all sunshine and flowers. Lenore and Kevin’s past brought them together before and it will bring them together again. Kevin and Preppy are so much alike it’s so crazy they fit complete each other. I hope we more of the boys soon!!
****ARC from Social Butter fly PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts