Review: Bad Beat: A Small Town Romance

Bad Beat: A Small Town Romance Bad Beat: A Small Town Romance by Giulia Lagomarsino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** 5 WOW Stars*****
I was not ready for this story; I really thought I was but I truly wasn’t. This book starts off with a bang and just rides throughout the book. Finn has had it ruff for the last 5 years and he finally started to find his way back to somewhat new normal for him. The loss of his wife Addie and son weighs heavy on him and he just trying to get through the day. On a stormy snowy night everything changes and nothing makes sense. I absolutely loved this book I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this all play out. The last chapter almost killed me; I screamed very very loud and had to reread it to make sure what I was reading was correct. I can’t wait for more!!
*****ARC from Author for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts