Review: The Gutshot: A Small Town Romance

The Gutshot: A Small Town Romance The Gutshot: A Small Town Romance by Giulia Lagomarsino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Gunshot Stars*****
This series is in my top 5 favorite; I’m going to miss it like crazy. Who doesn’t love a single dad and who happens to be a cop story because I know I do. Lucas’ life gets flipped upside down and now has daughter and has to adjust his lifestyle to be the dad she needs. So first thing on the list is move them into a home and don’t worry about his hot new neighbor. Katka is fiercely independent free spirit, enjoys her life as it is, and doesn’t want to be tied down and a stubborn woman and comes from a large family who are just as stubborn. Katka is determined to keep clear to stay clear of her hot new neighbor and his adorable toddler. Lucas has his hands full trying to figure out how to get his daughter to talk him and learning how to become a good father but Lucas needs to find a way to get Katka to acknowledge him. I’m leaving so much out because you just need to read this.
*****ARC from Author for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts