Review: Briana : A Dark Romance

Briana : A Dark Romance Briana : A Dark Romance by Carmen Rosales
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

****4 Loved Stars****
Carmen Rosales has easily become one of my favorite authors; no hold bars when you read her books and I love it. Get ready for your emotions to be put through the ringer while reading this. Briana and Jaden’s pass is very ugly but they survived the childhood abuse the trauma. Jaden and Briana’s relationship isn’t an easy one with all the baggage they carry around they dance around each other until pushes Briana away. Fast forward Briana doing what she knows best so she can finish school and put Jaden behind her and move forward. Jaden on top right and a night out after a win leads him to the one person he thought he could really let in. What Jaden wasn’t ready for is where he finds Briana. Can these figure it out? Who will Briana choose? I’m leaving so much out because you can pick this up and read it. I need the play list for this book and Giselle book.
****ARC Indie Sage PR, from for review****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts