Review: No Limits

No Limits No Limits by Emma Creed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 KNOCKOUT Stars*****
Gosh I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this I needed to see this play out because what I coming up with in my head was nothing close to what I read. These Carson men are something else; I can’t wait to get more of this series. Garrett learned his lesson when he let Maisie leave 3 years ago and he willing to do anything to get her to become his. Maisie try to move on from Garrett but didn’t far his word constantly on here mind and never let her free. When Maisie comes home she not ready for Garrett to put everything on the line for her make her his. Wade and Cole are suffering and I felt their pain reading this. Maisie is determined to show Garrett she the women he needs.

*****ARC from Author for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts