Review: The Mechanic Gets His Girl: Crimson Creek Book 5

The Mechanic Gets His Girl: Crimson Creek Book 5 The Mechanic Gets His Girl: Crimson Creek Book 5 by Jane Poller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Surprising Stars*****
This was my first read by this Author and I was completely surprised. The start of this book is very rough start for Wendy and while reading it my heart was breaking for her all she wants is happiness. All Jake wants to do is enjoy his R&R home with his family and friends. Wendy just wants a fresh start and enjoy some times with her best friend and maybe find her new home. When these two first meet sparks are flying all around. Wendy and Jake come to an agreement but Jakes past comes back to shake things up and leave gaping holes everywhere. Questions are left unanswered when it’s time for Jake to report back. Can they make it work? Will it work? Will Jake not reenlist? I’m leaving a bunch out because I don’t want to give anything away.
*****ARC from Book Sprout for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts