Review: Breaker: Speed Demons MC

Breaker: Speed Demons MC Breaker: Speed Demons MC by Jules Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 WOW Stars*****
I could not wait to get my hands on this since I finished Snow. Breaker journey is not faint for the heart. Kennedy thought she knew the man she fell in love with that night years ago but when things come to light she not sure how to handle everything that comes with Breaker. Breaker and Kennedy story is gut-wrenching the heart break is so palpable with each page. Eight years later and Breaker finally found her but the surprise he gets makes him spiral in the worse way. Be ready to cry laugh and to be angry at the whole situation and the happiness you will feel. I can’t wait for next one.

*****ARC from Author for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts