Review: My Favorite Kidnapper

My Favorite Kidnapper My Favorite Kidnapper by Melanie Moreland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Kidnapping Stars*****
I really enjoyed this one; this book is nothing that I thought it was going to be. When Brianna and Dante meet things escalate fast when Dante stealing cupcake from her master piece wedding cake for her best friend and the chemistry is sparking all over the place. Dante is uncle of the bride and the man has the biggest sweet tooth and Brianna is the one he wants to fill it. Dante gives Brianna an offer that can change her whole life but she not easily to persuade. Dante not taking no for an answer, he can’t stand the thought of leaving to go home and not seeing Brianna again so he makes the choice for her. I really liked this book it was such an easy read.

*****ARC Grey's Promotions *****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts