Review: Hidden Fears

Hidden Fears Hidden Fears by Ariana Cane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Hidden Stars*****
O what a surprise was this little gem was. I was not ready for Kenneth we only got a peek of what kind of man he is in the other books. I don’t think Josie was ready for Sheriff Benson either but it was well worth it. Josie takes a job offer that she cannot afford to turn down. Restoring the town’s Ghost is just the new start Josie needs. Kenneth and Josie’s first encounter has chemistry flying all around but the problem is they are both deny those feelings. This book is funny and has the spice and full cameos of our other favorite couples this was such an easy read. I can’t wait to read what happens next.

*****ARC from Author*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts