Review: Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance

Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Dark Love Stars*****

Natasha Knight always knocks it out the park with her books. She holds nothing back in her books, she makes you feel her characters in every way like you have known them all along. Gosh where do I start. So I never expected we would get this story but I wanted it since Salvatore book and this book ripped my heart apart. Sergio is next in line to run the family (mafia) and family means everything loyalty is the way with honor and truth to him. Natalie is at the wrong place wrong once again in her life and this time she not sure will survive. Sergio not the same man that saved Nat all those years ago he ruthless,fair but violent. Sergio so dark and knows what his future will hold for him. But along comes Nat and gives him some of her light ands he will to take as much as he can get just to survive. Nat knows this may not end well for her but she can’t stop what her heart feels. Even tho I knew how this book would end I still had hope that it wouldn’t end that way. This book is like witnessing there love story first hand, raw, painful, almost violent but so much honesty and so much love and beauty.

*****ARC from Give Me Books Promotions for review*****

Sergio a Dark Mafia Romance by Natasha Knight
Sergio: a Dark Mafia Romance

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts