Review: Welcome to the Dark Side

Welcome to the Dark Side Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Dark Side Stars*****

This book is in my top top 5 for old man and younger women forbidden romance book. This book will give you warm and fuzzies all over and it will make you cry. Zeus and Louise’s story is so so so good.When I got a glimpse of Daddy Zeus in the first book I totally swooned and could not wait to really meet Daddy Zeus and this book is written so well and flows so good. Zeus is Lou guardian since they first laid eyes on each other. Lou will always be Zeus lil warrior no matter what and he will always protect her from all of her monsters. Lou finally has what she always wanted and will do what needs to be done to keep him, like keeping a big secret that could ruin everything between them that they have finally let happened. But Lou secret is not the only thing that could desorty them. You have to read to find out. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****

Welcome to the Dark Side



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts