Review: Gin's Longing

Gin's Longing Gin's Longing by Joy Blood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Gin Stars*****

This story was so good; I did I mention how much I love books with older love interested. Gin gave his word to his fellow MC brother to always look out for his kid but what Gin didn’t expect was Grace to get under his skin when he thought he could never feel again. Grace can never forget about the bossey biker that made his way into her life and left without of trace but she knew he was never to far. When Grace comes to Gin looking for help she never expected that those feelings she had before would will still be there and now age can’t be Gin uses to push her away again. Gin can handle anything but he can’t handle Grace being hurt and they way she still gets to him when he thought his heart was died inside. Grace’s ex-husband is not the same man she loved once and trying to hurt her and the last person she has left in her life Gin and the MC. This all I’m gonna say because I will just be giving it away. JUST READ THIS!!!

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****
Gin's Longing
Gin's Longing (Hell's Riders, #2) by Joy Blood

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts