Review: Sage's Surrender

Sage's Surrender Sage's Surrender by Joy Blood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 SAGE Stars*****

Let me just say that with each book in this series it just gets better and better; I can’t wait to read the next book. We got a glimpse of Sage and Brook in Rico’s book and I couldn't wait until I got this in my hands. This book had me on the edge of my seat the who time and a book hang over the next day. I don’t know how I can write this without giving too much away. Sage is on a mission to bring home a rogue Brook because Gin and her brother have been hurt and thing aren’t looking good. When Brook learns why she being sumend home she is less than happy to go. Brook has never been happy with being dropped on Gin’s door step when her mother found herself a new husband and the MC life was really not for her so she ran and never looked back. Sage still can see the anger in her it’s the same look when she first came to the MC. When they get home things go south fast and all Brook wants to do is run like she did all those years ago. Sage knows she has to stay to keep her safe but can he keep his hands off of her even when she giving the ok. Gosh I’m leaving so much out you really need to read this book.
*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****
Sage's Surrender
Sage's Surrender (Hell's Riders, #4) by Joy Blood

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts