Review: Break My Fall

Break My Fall Break My Fall by M. Mabie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Break My Fall (The Breaking Trilogy, #1) by M. Mabie

*****5 Need More Stars*****
I was kind of on the fence when I started reading this but that went right out of the window the more I read this book. M. Mabie will keep me on my toes and I like it. Abraham has left his past behind him and is happy not to be under his father thumb anymore; but when being summed home home he not to thrilled to go but he will for his mother. Myra is part of Abraham past (not even knowing she was) and she will change Abraham future. Abraham will change everything Myra ever thought was true and give her the chance she thought she would ever have. These two are the definition of slow burn and it’s a good burn. But everything won’t be easy for them especially when secrets come straight for them. I’m leaving so much out because this is a good read. I NEED PART TWO PLEASE!!

*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****

Break My Fall

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts