Review: Cocked and Loaded

Cocked and Loaded Cocked and Loaded by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cocked and Loaded (Lucas Brothers #4) by Jordan Marie

*****5 LOVED Stars*****
I absolutely loved this book and I did not read any of the other books in this series but I’m going too. Jordan Marie is one of my go to reads anytime I can’t figure what’s next on my list I’m never let down. This book had me laughing so hard at some parts I wished I could be apart of the story. Addie and Black are true definition of opposites attract. Black and Addie meeting started off on the wrong foot and it keeps going. Black wants nothing ever to do with Addie again in his life if he can help it. But they soon realize that’s not what they really want. But what happens when the crazy past won’t stay there this book is what. MUST READ!!

*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****

Cocked and Loaded

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts