Review: Becoming his Mistress

Becoming his Mistress Becoming his Mistress by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Arlo Stars*****
Hayley Faiman is getting me wrapped up in this series I can’t wait for more. Lenora and Arlo oozed passion and chemistry off the pages. Arlo is very possessive of Lenora even when he has no right to be. Arlo Zanaetti is a made man one of the Underbosses of the Italian mafia so why he felt like it was his sole duty to take on this responsibility of marrying a woman he despises all for the family. So when Arlo meets Lenora before arranged marriage he knows things will no longer be the same. Lenora is drawn to Arlo immediately and she knew their connection is not one-sided. But Lenora doesn’t know the truth behind Arlo. I’m leaving so much out.

*****ARC from Wildfire Marketing Solutions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts