Review: Fraud

Fraud Fraud by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Fraud Stars*****
Gosh this book is everything this is my favorite one so far in the series; all though each book gets better and better. Beaumont had my feelings all over the place and I enjoyed every signal page of this book. Hutton was heartbroken when Beaumont left her to follow his dreams. Fast forward 9 years later Beaumont is back home with his friends after some time in rehab and is now trying to get his life together. When Beaumont and Hutton find themselves face to face again they must deal with the hurt from the past to move forward. Can these make it? I’m leaving so much out because this book is so good and I want to read it.
*****ARC from Wildfire Marketing Solutions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts