Review: Rumors

Rumors Rumors by H.J. Bellus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Rumors Stars*****
H.J. Bellus is a fairly new author for me and I won this ARC from the author and let me just say WOW. I hate that what happened to Frankie is happing right now somewhere and they might not have the help or support Frankie did. Dalton is the new sheriff in town and on his first encounter with Frankie he knows something not right and the town people will keep pretending like nothing is happing or happened. Frankie has been hiding behind the comfort of her home and grandmother and her only friend June. Frankie wasn’t always like this when she was younger the unthinkable happened and it kept happing for some time and she never told anyone. But tragedy hits Frankie can’t keep together anymore and Dalton will do anything to help Frankie overcome even risking his own heart. We all need to keep in mind everything is not what it always seems.

***ARC from Author*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts