Review: Mountains Divide Us

Mountains Divide Us Mountains Divide Us by Greta Rose West
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

***** 5 Hot Stars*****
This series is one of the best ones I’ve read so far. I loved Frank and Sam’s story these two are like night and day but are made for each other. Sam age 29 is Wisper new implant and librarian and Frank age 48 and is a deputy in town. Frank finally finishes his home and decides to add books to home but want to do some researcher at the library to see what he likes first. Frank becomes intrigue by Sam but his age puts some doubt in his mind. Sam is very attracted to Frank but not sure how things would work between with such an age difference. I’m leaving so many things out these two story is a hard one but when they finally make on the other side it’s clear as day they are meant to be. I can’t wait for more in the series.


*****ARC from the Author for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts