Review: Smartass: Book Four in the Bombshells Series

Smartass: Book Four in the Bombshells Series Smartass: Book Four in the Bombshells Series by Carla R.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Smartass Stars*****
I did not see this coming because I could have sworn it was going to be someone else as the love interest. Reid end up being much better match for Sammy then I could envision. These two found their way to make it work. Reid learn how to deal with Sammy and her pain and how to make her happy. While reading this my feelings about Jared change throughout and I still not sure how I really feel. You could feel the pain Sammy felt when Jared’s secrets came to light and my heart broke for her and the kid’s. Reid became so much more to Sammy and kid’s and Sammy became what Reid needed even when he wasn’t looking. I hate to this series end but I can’t wait to read more to come.

*****ARC from author for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts