Review: Bad Habit

Bad Habit Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Forbidden Stars*****
Charleigh never lets me down I get so sucked in I don’t even realize how deep until the bookends. Bry knows that kissing Asher will change everything and that what she really hoping for. So what Ash is older than her or that he her brother best friend; Ash is hers he just doesn’t know it yet. But what Bry doesn't see that she belongs to Ash always has and always will. What happens when secrets come out that kept them apart for so long will it change everything for the worse or the better? Will Ash destroy his friendship when he gives in to what he always wanted? Will Dashiell (Bry’s bro) forgive and forget so they can be happy? Only way to find out is to read!! Did I mention how this book becomes your bad habit.


*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts