Review: Obsession Mine

Obsession Mine Obsession Mine by Anna Zaires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Obsessed Stars*****
Once again i’m sucked into these 2 crazy story and I loved every single moment; but we are left on cliffhanger (evil). It drive me nuts the way Sara denies her attraction for Peter just because what he did. I can’t wait for Sara just to give in and love Peter they way he loves her. Peter pushes so many boundaries with Sara; Peter so how serious he is with wanting to be with Sara and how devoted he is to her and nothing will change that. Sara see the devotion from Peter and in a different life it would be everything she has ever wanted; how could she love her kidnapper. I
can’t wait for more!

*****ARC from Author Anna Zaires for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts