Review: Vengeance Aside

Vengeance Aside Vengeance Aside by Nancy Haviland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Vengeance Stars*****
Did I ever mention I love a good mafia book ;) This book is beautifully written so many emotions in this book that it will keep you hooked. What happens when a white lie to your father turns out to be the best thing in your life..this book. Lukas is willing to give in to his father request but is not looking forward to the women his brother has described. Dale knows how to hide her feelings but Lukas is about to change everything she has kept behind her smile. Lukas is about to change his whole mind about this arrangement; all it took was to lay his eyes on her. O before I forget the a crazy guy trying to take Dale. I CAN’T WAIT TO GET MORE!!

*****ARC from Indie Sage PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts