Review: Irrevocable

Irrevocable Irrevocable by Addison Jane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Swooned Stars*****
This is my first read by Addison Jane and I can’t understand why I have waited. This book flowed so good I was upset when I was half in because I knew it was gonna end soon. Ripley and Dakota have been doing this dance around each other for some time their chemistry is insane and a ticking time bomb; that is about blow and man the after math is beautiful. The one thing that has always held them back Ripley’s sister- Meyah Dakota best friend. When a bachelor party at Empire where Dakota and Meyah work at gets out of hand everything gets real messy after. Ripley is next in line as President to The Exiled Eight MC after his dad Huntsman steps down. But the news gets back to Ripley what happen at the bar he knew things would never be the same. So I’m not even mentioning all the best parts of the book, JUST READ!! I can’t wait for the next book.

*****ARC from Give Me Books Promotions for review*****

Irrevocable
Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC Book 1) by Addison Jane

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts