Review: Lost Boy

Lost Boy Lost Boy by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****10 MILLION Stars*****
Where do I even start with this book, M. Robinson is the Queen of making me feel things I thought I could never feel just by reading a book does to me every time. Be ready when reading this story you will cry want to scream defiantly something strong to drink and throw your Kindle out the window and not want to stop reading. Skyler and Noah story is so sexy, emotional and so much pain one hell of a roller-coaster ride. Noah Jameson WOW and Skyler she is very strong women. This story is how to lost souls fighting their demons and fighting to keep their secrets there. You don’t have to read Creed’s story (Road to Nowhere) beforehand but why not, yeah? Not saying anymore you JUST HAVE TO READ!! I wait to read what’s next.

*****ARC from Author M. Robinson for review*****
Lost Boy
Lost Boy by M. Robinson

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts