Review: Hated You Then

Hated You Then Hated You Then by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** Love Love Love Stars*****
M. Robison gives us another great read; she has given us a great start to a love hate story. I love that you this could be read as a standalone but if you have read any of the other book surrounding Jackson’s and Harley then you will love the peek we get of characters. Jackson is the eldest of two sons of a surgeon who is close friends with Harley’s family. Harley is her father’s much loved eldest child and can’t do any wrong in his eyes; Harley is a sassy, mouthy MC little princess. Jackson cannot resist working up Harley up every time and because of this and he’s always getting Harley in trouble. Harley can’t stand Jackson and has hated him to her core since they were toddlers and will always take his dare’s just to prove she the best. I love how we get to see how deep this love hate relationship truly is. Reading Harley parts of the story are hilarious and she is her father through and though (I miss Creed). I thought Aiden ripped my heart in two but once I read Jackson version of what happened my soul felt like it was being ripped out. I can’t wait to read more!!!

*****ARC from Wildfire Marketing Solutions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts