Review: The Jack's Heart

The Jack's Heart The Jack's Heart by Demi Vice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Jack Stars*****
This is my first by Demi Vice and I can’t wait to get more. Jack is cocky, sarcastic, confident, funny and hot. Ahri has been through hell and back several times. Ahri struggling to make rent every month, she is alone broke, and working two jobs and still can barely keep her head above water. But Ahri is determined to build a name for herself and try to keep running from her demons. Jack has just been released from a seven year sentence for a crime he didn't commit but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t had a history of committing crimes. Jack he played the game with a wealthy benefactor and now he is living the dream. Jack finally free and rich I mean rich and can do whatever he wants. This book is amazing flows so well and written well I can’t wait to read more in this series.

*****ARC from Net Galley for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts