Review: Buried in Lies

Buried in Lies Buried in Lies by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 WOW Stars*****
This book took me on a ride and I did not see it coming and it did not turn out how I thought it would but I enjoyed every page of it. This book is a dark fairy tale it's gritty and pretty jacked up. Jaya and Syler are drawn to each other and it’s something that can’t stop if they wanted too. Syler and Toska (his sister) have not had an easy upbringing and have live in there dark ways from some time some Jaya comes along she the threat that can ruin it all for them. Syler can’t stay away from Jaya even when Toska doing her worst to Jaya and Jaya just might reach her limit and walk away from it all. Can Jaya survive the damage from Toska and Syler? Can Syler step back and let Jaya go or will he let Toska go? I know I’m not giving much with this review that’s because you need to read this book I’m leaving so much out?

*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts