Review: Captive Beauty

Captive Beauty Captive Beauty by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Twisted Swooning Stars*****
Gosh this book does things to me:) I could not stop reading the writing flowed so well that I had to stop myself so I could get some sleep. Cilla sacrifices herself for her brother; so he can get away from the dangerous man standing in front of them Kill. Kill is trying to figure out why is this women willing to give herself away for her brother who obviously doesn’t care what the consequences was when steel from Kill. Cilla will do anything to protect her brother the way he has always protected her from danger. Cilla and her brother have not had an easy pass there are secrets that know will ever know and those secrets are what's destroying them. Kill has no idea why he so drawn to Cilla but he does plan to find out even if he has to break her. When Cilla secret come to the for front and threatens to destroy her can Kill be her Dark Knight and save her from it all? Or will KIll walk away because Cilla past is not like others? Can Kill save Cilla from self destruction?


*****ARC from Give Me Books Promotions for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts