Review: Scoundrels & Scotch

Scoundrels & Scotch Scoundrels & Scotch by Alta Hensley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*****4.5 Twisted Stars*****

This is the first book I’ve read in series and it was pretty good. It had all my favorite thing I love to read, dark,twisted, hot scenes. This is good read the writing flowed so good that I was done before I knew it and kinda wanted more. Ivy is about to lose it all and she can’t do anything to stop it. Victor comes with a offer that she can’t refuse with her family depending on her. Victor want Ivy to be his new doll in his collection for the world to see. Ivy has no idea what she really has gotten herself into; but what she does know is that Victor has her undivided attention in every way he has this effect on her that she truly can’t explain. Victor knows Ivy is different from the rest but he doesn’t know how will he control his feelings. Victor dolls are on the radar of some bead men and Victor and his dolls have no idea they are there but soon learn they are on it. Can Victor keep Ivy and his dolls safe? Can Ivy be happy as a doll? Who after the dolls? Read you learn all the answers!

*****ARC from L. Woods PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts