Review: Eulogy

Eulogy Eulogy by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Praise Stars*****

This my first read from Rachel Van Dyken and she gave me something intense, dark, emotionally charge read wait my favorite mafia romance. Chase is out for revenge and blood because of his loss; Chase is essentially on a suicide mission to totally annihilate his dead wife's entire family line after her unforgivable disloyalty. Luciana is the young eye-catching lawyer sent to work for the families aka Chase. Chase is determined to unleash his darkness just to drive Luciana away because she might be the one to bring him back from his downward spiral. These two are total opposite and it works. This was a good read you should read it.


*****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****

Eulogy (Eagle Elite, #9) by Rachel Van Dyken


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts