Review: Loner

Loner Loner by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****5 Loner Stars*****

This series was one hell of a ride I felt like I was on the ride in each of these books. Janine Infante Bosco has written and amazing series hands down. While I hate this was the last ride for the Nomad series Loner was everything I thought it would be. This book start with us meeting a young 18 yr. Linc and we soon realize Linc life hasn’t been an easy one. Linc has made some bad choices and it’s costing him everything he loves. Fast forward (skipping a lot I mean a lot) Linc still running from his past but now Kelly (Pinky) not making it any easy for him. When Wolf needs some nomad’s for the NY chapters Linc jumps at the chance. Kelly and Linc are two lost souls that have evolved from friendship to so much more and it scares Linc because of his past. This all I will say because YOU MUST READ THIS!! This book is WOW. FYI Parrish man he is WOW!! Can I please be Property of Parrish!

*****ARC from Indies Sage PR for review*****

Loner

Loner (Nomad, #4) by Janine Infante Bosco

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts