Review: Up in Smoke

Up in Smoke Up in Smoke by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 SMOLDERING Stars*****

Hands down T.M Frazier is my god of words!! What has she has done with this series is amazing each one of these books makes me hard to pick who is my favorite. The whole time reading this book my heart was pounding so hard because I literally had no idea where this story. Smoke is a man with so much pain in him and has endued so much (my heart bleeds for him); Smoke has some dark demons buried in deep, now he’s on a revenge mission to bring down the one man responsible for murder. Frankie Helburn is badass! She is strong, dependent, defiant, wild and sarcastic; she a computer wiz. She is a puzzle she’s small and soft yet she gives it right back and she is sarcastic as hell! The plot for this book is so good. Did I mention we get a cameo from cameos from my favorites like Preppy, Bear, Rage, King and many more! I’m leaving so much out this is a must read!!

****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review****

Up in Smoke (King, #8) by T.M. Frazier


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts