Review: Control Freak

Control Freak Control Freak by Brianna Hale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*****4.5 CONTROLED Stars*****
I went into this book with a preconceived notion and it was so much more than that. With so many layers, upon layers, of emotion this story pulled me in until my gut was twisted, my heart felt wrenched out of my chest. Lacey suffers from anorexia and its crippling; it has complete control of her every minute of every day. She’s not living not at all Lacey merely existing from one day to the next. Stian has control issues having been labeled a control freak, Stian is used to his rigid, no nonsense nature, yet he meets Lacey and that appeals to his nurturing side and he wants to be the man she needs. This is a good read.


*****ARC from Net Galley for review*****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts