Review: The Moth and the Flame

The Moth and the Flame The Moth and the Flame by B.B. Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Phenomenal Stars*****
B.B. Reid sucks me in every time and keeps me on edge the whole time I’m reading wanting more and more. Wren and Lou’s story spans over 3 years we get to grow with them through there’s lows and highs. We get to see how the friendship becomes deep and they find loyalty in one and other. Wren and Lou are broken people they have a hard start in life. Wren holds secrets from Lou because he knows if they come to light things will never be the same. Their so many things I’m leaving out because I don’t to give anything away. But man the plot twists are so so good!

****ARC from Social Butterfly PR for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts