Review: When You Were Mine

When You Were Mine When You Were Mine by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 GOOD Stars*****
What a conclusion to Luna and Gavin’s story it’s so good. The plot twist is crazy and I did not see it coming I had several different scenarios going and the one we got was on the bottom of my list. Luna stayed in town and has created a good life for her and her also the mayor now. Luna has a secret that is about to come to light which will shock Gavin and leave him feeling betrayed and questioning everything that he has ever felt towards Luna. Gavin left town over ten years ago thinking that Luna had betrayed him that left him angry and numb; numb to life and love. The betrayal he was like nothing he'd experienced. His home life, his brother paled into comparison. With Luna’s secret and the killer on lose will these two make it?

*****ARC from Ardent Prose for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts