Review: Letting You Go

Letting You Go Letting You Go by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Young Love Stars*****
Jordan Marie is one of my favorite authors she never lets me down. Gavin and Luna story is crazy good. We get to see these two evolve overtime; we get watch these two fall in love. Luna is the perfect girl at school, the perfect daughter who gets excellent grades and has never ever gone out on a date with any of the boys in her school because they are not the person she really wants to go out with Gavin. Gavin and his brother Atticus don’t have the best home life. Their father is abusive who takes pleasure in the bottle and beating his sons. Gavin been gone for Luna from the moment he laid eyes on her so is his brother Atticus; Gavin will not let that happen. Gavin finally makes his move Enter plot twist I’m leaving so much out but it’s good. Gavin a chance to leave town start over and start pursuing his dreams Gavin thinks it’s all going to be fine. But will Luna go with him? I need book 2 now!
***** ARC from Ardent Prose for review*****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts