Review: Devil

Devil Devil by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Swooning Stars*****
Jordan Marie always gives us some great reading. Torrent and Devil story is so good!!! These two have one hell of roller coaster of ride filled with the unexpected, pain, sorrow, death and a whole bunch of obstacles. Let’s not forget Torrent is nun and Devil wants to temp this angle. There's also a lot of suspense in this book as well as some really hot and passionate encounters between Torrent and Devil; these two have scorching chemistry and even though Torrent is hesitant due to her father's wishes. This book is more of a darker side of an MC and man it kept reading and sitting on the edge of my seat wanting more. I can’t wait till I get to read more!!

*****ARC from Give Me Books Promotions for review*****

Devil (Savage Brothers MC - Tennessee, #1) by Jordan Marie
Devil
https://www.goodreads.com/CyndyRod215

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts