Review: El Pecador

El Pecador El Pecador by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Impossibly Good Stars*****
How can I express what I’m feel about this book; no words this book is so good M. Robinson blows my mind every time. This story has me so full of emotions it has wreaked havoc on me since book one. We feel all of Damien and Amira pain, we feel their love, and we feel all their happiness. Every surprise in this book I can honestly say I did not see coming. Damien and Amira have been through so much and have over so much. Their story is a story of two hearts having to build a life despite missing the other half of their soul; it’s a story of forgiveness, a story of surviving and overcoming the tragedies in life, surviving war the good and the evil.

*****ARC from Author for review*****

El Pecador (El Santo) (Volume 2) by M. Robinson
El Pecador (El Santo) (Volume 2) by M. Robinson

https://www.goodreads.com/CyndyRod215



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts