Review: Marked

Marked Marked by Drew Elyse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Marked Stars*****

Drew Elyse never fails to give me something good to read; I always enjoy her books. I couldn’t wait to see how Kate’s story would play out and the wait was worth it. Kate and Liam story is beautiful it shows life and love after loss. Kate is trying to keep her head above water after the loss of her husband; now young mother and widow is somewhere she never though she would see herself. Liam knows Kate is off limits but it doesn’t stop the fact that he can’t help but be attracted to Kate; Liam understands that Kate my never see him in the way but just being around her is an enough for now. Kate is very much attracted to Liam but she doesn’t think she can move on and she has no idea what to do about any of it. Can Liam make Kate see everything will be ok? Can Kate move on without guilt? Can these two be happy?

*****ARC from InkSlinger PR for review*****

Marked (Sailor's Grave #1) by Drew Elyse
Marked

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts