Review: Good Gone Bad

Good Gone Bad Good Gone Bad by Giana Darling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****5 Good Gone Bad Stars*****
Where where to being with this book. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one and I was not let down. This book is one hell of a ride. These two are complete opposites, Rosie badass biker chick and Lion is laced cop gone badass Dom and yet they belong together in every way. Lion and Rosie have been in each other's lives for some time. Lion has always protected Rosie even when she didn’t want it. Fast forward Rosie has done something the unthinkable and the only person she calls is Lion and like always he comes to her rescue even if it’s been 3 years since she last laid eyes on the man that she has always loved. Lion is willing to risk everything when it comes when Rosie n even risking everything he has been working on so hard for. What happens when a cop and biker chick come together with one goal? THIS BOOK! I can’t wait for more.


*****ARC from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review*****





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts