Review: Lost Days

Lost Days Lost Days by A.S. Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*****4.5 SWOON Stars*****
This my first read by A.S. Kelly and I enjoyed it. I did not read the first 3 books and did not feel lost but I will go back just because I want to know everyone whole story. I felt for Aaron so much he so hurt I just wanted to hug him. Ciara filled in for me so I’m ok with that. These two have so much history and not the bad kind. Aaron has been everyone’s problem solver, the rock and the glue that keeps his friends and family together. Aaron has watched his best friends little sister, Ciara, growing up in front of him. Ciara is no longer a little girl, she is now a beautiful woman with dreams of her own and she wants Aaron to be apart of them. Aaron has always had a soft spot for Ciara but he feels like he not worthy of her and feels she to young. Can Ciara help Aaron get past all the feelings he has about not being worth it for her? Will Aaron find his happy ending? Can these two survive until they get it together?

*****ARC from The Next Step PR for review*****





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts